Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Little Avon Throwback Thursday!

So I was just thinking about the fact that in high school when my mom sold Avon that was pretty much the only makeup that I wore, and then I realized today is Thursday and why not share a throwback Thursday photo? So here's my senior prom picture from 2010! I was wearing the smooth minerals foundation in the shade medium beige (back when I was tan) , I was also wearing the super shock max waterproof mascara, the glimmerstick eyeliner (can't remember which color I picked) and I believe the eye shadow was the luxe lace collection in a natural shade which I still have and still use almost every time I do my makeup (it's lasted a long time!) I was even wearing the Zoe Saldana perfume called eternal magic and I still have the body lotion which smells amazing! But enough rambling here is my throwback Thursday picture!


  
 
Remember you can check out my estore at anytime and order direct delivery at www.youravon.com/kimberlystone

No comments:

Post a Comment