Sunday, February 22, 2015

You can't be a chicken in the business word!

One thing you need to do in order to be successful in any situation is to step out of your comfort zone. I am a super shy person and I get scared to step out of my comfort zone but because I know that I need to do these kinds of things to help my Avon career get to where I want it to be I push myself. I'm not going to lie I think about it for a few days or even weeks before I get up the courage to actually do it. And once I finally do it I realize it's not that bad. One thing I think that helps me to push myself is to blog about what I'm doing or even make videos this way I can try to help others who may need a confidence booster. I find that when I do things like this it helps me to be energetic and ready to talk about it. So today I went out and tossed books for the first time and I made a video to help push me to do it. So make sure you click on the link to watch my first time tossing books and to get a few words or encouragement. Avon| tossing books for the first time

and if you think you have what it takes to put yourself out there and be successful with Avon then join my team by going to www.startavon.com and use reference code: kimberlystone and I'll send you an email officially welcoming you to our fantastic team!

No comments:

Post a Comment